Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, creamy garlic mashed potatoes with brown sugar baked carrot's. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Everyone's been asking for a great garlic mashed potato recipe and here it is! A perfect side dish to go with dinner any day of the week! Add just enough water to cover.
Creamy garlic mashed potatoes with brown sugar baked Carrot's is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Creamy garlic mashed potatoes with brown sugar baked Carrot's is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have creamy garlic mashed potatoes with brown sugar baked carrot's using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy garlic mashed potatoes with brown sugar baked Carrot's:
- Get KGS potatoes Peeled n washed
- Prepare garlic
- Get cream
- Take milk
- Get cream cheese
- Prepare cheddar or mozzarella
- Prepare paprika(optional)
- Prepare tsp(black pepper)
- Get carrot recipe
- Prepare carrots peeled and then cut in half or quarter's
- Make ready Salt n pepper
- Prepare cinnamon
- Prepare brown sugar
- Make ready butter or margarine
Once the potatoes and carrots are mashed and mixed with the other ingredients, place them in a serving dish or baking dish, and with the back of a spoon create. Brown Sugar Roasted Carrots - sweet and garlicky carrots roasted to perfection! Stir them well to coat with brown sugar butter mixture and bake until soft. My family loves baby carrots roasted with garlic and Parmesan or red potatoes with lemon and garlic but I think it's safe to say that these.
Instructions to make Creamy garlic mashed potatoes with brown sugar baked Carrot's:
- Start by boiling the potatoes in salted water till tender fork n prepare the other ingredients.
- In a wok simmer the cream,milk,cheese n spices
- The potatoes should be ready by now, drain water and add them to the cream and mash till fully incorporated. U can add salt to taste when mashing
- Carrot's: slice the Carrot's and place them in a baking pan you can line with parchment paper
- Add the brown sugar,cinnamon, salt n pepper n butter n mix well
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175 degrees for 25-30 mins turn halfway through baking.
- Serve and enjoy with greens n beans
Have you tried mashed sweet potatoes, yet? It's easy to fall in love with this ultra-creamy mash made with Place the foil pouch onto a baking sheet and bake until the potatoes can be pierced with a fork. Mash the sweet potatoes with a potato masher until your desired consistency. These garlic mashed potatoes are the perfect side dish for your Thanksgiving dinner. Here's how to make it with roasted garlic so it's extra creamy.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food creamy garlic mashed potatoes with brown sugar baked carrot's recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!