Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, seafood thermidor. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Seafood Thermidor is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Seafood Thermidor is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Laura's Seafood Thermidor. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Here the cooking demonstration for you by Chef Willy's Seafood Thermidor (Baked Seafood with Cheese). Seafood Thermidor Seafood Thermidor Seafood Thermidor.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have seafood thermidor using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood Thermidor:
- Take 9 tbsp unsalted butter, divided
- Take 3/4 lb lobster meat, diced
- Prepare 3/4 lb crab meat, shrimp and/or scallops
- Take 1/4 cup brandy
- Take 1 tsp each salt and pepper
- Take 1 package sliced mushrooms
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice, divided
- Take 3 tbsp flour
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Make ready 1/2 cup half and half
- Make ready 1/2 tsp sweet paprika
- Get 3 dash tabasco
- Prepare 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Get 1 Cooked rice or pasta
- Get 1 Garlic bread or rolls
Be the first to review this recipe. This is a simple and elegant seafood dish that is best when served right out of the oven. This Seafood Thermidore is what you'd like to have as side dish with your pasta dishes. Walleye, crab, lobster, and shrimp meat are combined with mushrooms and green onions in a creamy sauce, then broiled with a layer of crisp bread crumbs in this comforting. seafood thermidor wiki thermidor sauce crab thermidor thermidor french revolution classic lobster thermidor recipe thermidor robot wars prawns thermidor lobster newburg lobster thermidor recipe.
Steps to make Seafood Thermidor:
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Sauté the seafood in 4 tablespoons of butter over medium heat about 3 minutes. Add the brandy, bring to a simmer, and heat for 1 minute. Add salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Sauté the mushrooms in 1 tablespoon of butter about 5 minutes. Stir in 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the remaining 4 tablespoons of butter. Stir in the flour to make a roux and cook, stirring constantly, for 2-3 minutes; do not let the mixture color. Gradually whisk in the broth. Cook, stirring frequently, until thickened, about 5 minutes. Stir in the half-and-half and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes longer. Stir in the paprika, salt, tabasco sauce and 1/2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Stir the seafood mixture and mushrooms into the white sauce. Spoon this mixture into 4 individual gratin dishes. Sprinkle each with one-fourth of the Parmesan. Place the dishes on a baking sheet and bake until bubbling and lightly browned, about 20 minutes. Serve at once.
- Serve over rice or pasta and with garlic bread or rolls.
Discover classic seafood recipes to try out here at Cameron's Seafood! Lobster Thermidor and Crab Louie are great ideas for a tasteful, unforgettable dinner. Lobster Thermidor is a classic French dish, perfect for an indulgent dinner. Get the recipe from Cliff Harry Weir and Brian Clarke. This classic recipe from the Cliff.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food seafood thermidor recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!