Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, creamy garlic chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Garlic Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Creamy Garlic Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have creamy garlic chicken using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Garlic Chicken:
- Get full chicken
- Make ready potatoes
- Get spinach
- Get sour milk
- Get Cooking Oil
- Take Cooking Cream
- Prepare Garlic
- Take Onions
Instructions to make Creamy Garlic Chicken:
- Cut your chicken into 8 pieces. Wash the chicken thoroughly with a lot of water. In your 2nd last rinse, add some salt and white vinegar, wash it and give it a final rinse.
- Add paprika, cumin, salt and pepper to taste. You may cover and leave it in the fridge for an hour or cook it straight away, you will have the same results, trust me 😉
- Heat a pan with some cooking oil, add the chicken, fry each side for at least 6mins until it has a beautiful brown coat. On a different pot, boil your half way chopped potatoes for 4 minutes, ensure that they are still firm. Rinse in cold water to avoid overcooking On a different pot, steam the spinach. Remember, the spinach should be chopped twice or not at all. Steam them for 4mins.
- On the same pan, add the choppd garlic and onion, fry until brown, add some of your favorite spices, mine would be paprika, chilli flakes, cumin and some Sal and pe to taste. After the spices have soaked into the onion garlic, add in the sour milk (I always use the KCC Mala). Cook until the gravy is smooth and creamy
- Pre-heat your oven to 180. On a baking dish, add the potatoes until they cover the whole dish. Then add the chicken on top of the potatoes. If you have some more potatoes, put them on top of the chicken, add the spinach and finally, pour the creamy garlic sauce to the chicken combo
- Bake for 20mins. And viola, it's ready for a good devour.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food creamy garlic chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!