Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, basic piped sweet biscuits. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Basic Piped Sweet Biscuits is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Basic Piped Sweet Biscuits is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook basic piped sweet biscuits using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Basic Piped Sweet Biscuits:
- Make ready 60 g Butter *softened
- Get 1/3 cup Icing Sugar (Powdered Sugar)
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Prepare 2/3 cup Plain Flour
- Take 2 tablespoons Milk *You can use whisked Egg instead. See Step 4
Instructions to make Basic Piped Sweet Biscuits:
- Butter needs to be very soft, the texture similar to mayonnaise.
- Add Icing Sugar (Powdered Sugar) and Vanilla, mix well until smooth and creamy. Add Plain Flour and Milk, and mix to from soft dough, but not too soft. It should be just soft enough to pipe out. If it is not soft enough, add a very small amount of extra Milk.
- *Note: If you work in a cold place, the dough tends to become firm. Warm slightly.
- *Note: You can use whisked Egg instead of Milk if you prefer. Start with 2 tablespoons and adjust the softness with a small amount of Milk as required.
- Preheat oven to 170℃. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Pipe out the dough on the prepared tray, in any shapes you like, and bake for 15 minutes OR until golden. Cooking time depends on the shape and the size.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food basic piped sweet biscuits recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!