Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sayur lodeh / vegetable in coconut milk soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sayur Lodeh / Vegetable in Coconut Milk Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Sayur Lodeh / Vegetable in Coconut Milk Soup is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have sayur lodeh / vegetable in coconut milk soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sayur Lodeh / Vegetable in Coconut Milk Soup:
- Get eggplants, cut into cubes
- Get green beans, divide into 4
- Get tomato, divide into 4
- Prepare green onion, cut into 2 cm
- Take angled loofah, cut into cubes
- Prepare coconut cream
- Make ready Water
- Make ready Salt
- Take Pepper
- Make ready Sugar
- Take Chicken powder
- Prepare shallots, slice
- Get garlics, slice
- Make ready Oil
Steps to make Sayur Lodeh / Vegetable in Coconut Milk Soup:
- Add the coconut cream. Stir until mixed well. Add in the tomato. Simmer for 5 minutes. Keep stirring.
- Add the oil in a deep pan. Stir fried the shallots and garlics until fragrant.
- Add in the water and seasonings. Test taste.
- Add in the veggie except the tomato. Stir until they are all combined.
- Turn off the heat. Serve.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food sayur lodeh / vegetable in coconut milk soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!