Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken fajitas. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Fajitas is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Fajitas is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken fajitas using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fajitas:
- Prepare chicken breast/skin off, cut into small cubes
- Make ready garlic, crushed and chopped
- Take red onion, chopped into small piece
- Take lemon, take the juice
- Get cilantro/coriander leaf
- Get chicken fajitas seasoning package / brand : old del paso
- Make ready cucumber, remove the seeds and cut into small piece
- Make ready tomato, remove seeds and diced into small piece
- Prepare red bell pepper, remove the seeds and cut into small piece
- Get salsa sauce
- Get sour cream
- Get parmesan cheese
- Get chillies
- Make ready olive oil
Instructions to make Chicken Fajitas:
- To make the chicken fajitas : heat the olive oil in the frying pan,and saute the garlic till fragrant, add the red onion till its translucent. then add the chicken cook untill the color change, then its ready to add the fajitas seasoning package, stir it untill all mixed, and pour the lemon juice and add chopped cilantro, stir it well and put aside
- Warm the tortilla in the microwave for about 1:30 mins
- Serve it with cucumber,tomato,red pepper, parmesan cheese,sour cream and chilli. adjust whatever you want to put inside the tortilla
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken fajitas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!