Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken tikka masala. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Tikka Masala is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Chicken Tikka Masala is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken tikka masala using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tikka Masala:
- Take Clove
- Prepare Cardamon Pods
- Make ready Small piece of Cinnamon (2cm)
- Get Cumin Powder
- Prepare Mild Madras Curry Powder
- Get Smoked Paprika
- Prepare Salt
- Prepare ginger
- Get garlic clove
- Take sugar
- Take natural yoghurt (not Greek style)
- Prepare tomato purée (mixed with a little water)
- Take coconut milk
- Take fresh coriander
- Make ready Chicken Tikka pieces (add more if desired)
- Get Single Cream
- Get base gravy (see my other recipes for this)
Steps to make Chicken Tikka Masala:
- Heat oil in a pan and add the cinnamon, cloves and Cardamon pods. Fry these for two minutes on a medium heat and then remove them from the oil.
- Add ginger, garlic and other spices to the oil. Cook for 1 minute and then add the tomato purée and cook for a further few minutes and the add the salt.
- Add a portion of base gravy (around 2 ladles full). You can find the recipient for the base gravy in my other recipes. Mix this together and then add the natural yoghurt and coconut milk. Reduce this to a thicker consistency and then add the sugar.
- Add in the pre-cooked chicken Tikka pieces and cook for a further 5 minutes. Start adding the single cream bit by bit until you reach your desired consistency.
- Add most of the coriander (keeping some back for dressing your dishes) and cook until the sauce is a slightly thicker consistency.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken tikka masala recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!