Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, low-calorie shrimp stir-fry in chili mayo sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Low-Calorie Shrimp Stir-Fry in Chili Mayo Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Low-Calorie Shrimp Stir-Fry in Chili Mayo Sauce is something that I have loved my whole life.
Chili Shrimp Stir FryI Wash You Dry. This Thai Cashew Shrimp Stir fry with Japanese Shirataki noodles is perfect! Low-Carb Shirataki Pasta with Meat Sauce Recipe
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook low-calorie shrimp stir-fry in chili mayo sauce using 5 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Low-Calorie Shrimp Stir-Fry in Chili Mayo Sauce:
- Make ready 250 grams Small shrimp (peeled)
- Take 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Prepare 1 tbsp Sweet chilli sauce
- Take 2 tsp Katakuriko
- Get 1 sprinkling Coriander (dried cilantro)
These succulent shrimp glazed in a sweet and spicy sauce was derived from Succulent shrimp stir fry in a fragrant and aromatic garlic ginger sauce with spicy doubanjiang. Sweet and spicy shrimp stir fry is a quick and easy shrimp recipe. Try this by following our procedures. I purchased some fresh shrimps today.
Steps to make Low-Calorie Shrimp Stir-Fry in Chili Mayo Sauce:
- Apply a small amount of sake and katakuriko (not listed in ingredients) to the peeled shrimp and rinse with running water. This will remove the dirt any lingering odors.
- Dry the peeled shrimp thoroughly with a paper towel and lightly cover with katakuriko. Put them in plastic bag and shake to spread the katakuriko evenly.
- Boil some hot water and add salt (not listed in ingredients). Boil the shrimp. You will combine them with the sauce afterwards, so you can cook them to about 80% done! Drain in a colander.
- Please don't rinse the cooked shrimp. Since they were prepared rinsed, dried, coated with katakuriko, and boiled; they are clean.
- Mix together the mayonnaise and sweet chili sauce. The sauce is spicy, so please adjust the amount to your taste when you mix them. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154009-homemade-sweet-chili-sauce-for-spring-rolls
- Put the sauce mixture into a frying pan and simmer over low heat. It will begin to become transparent.
- Add in the cooked shrimp and turn the heat up to high. Quickly mix with the sauce and turn off the heat. Since the residual heat will overcook it, immediately plate and serve.
- Add coriander if you like, and it's finished.
- Here's my classic rich mayo shrimp - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156207-real-chinese-style-shrimp-with-mayo-aurora-sauce
- [Healthy Chinese Cuisine] Sweet and sour pork
- [Healthy Chinese Cuisine] Mapo tofu - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156781-easy-low-calorie-and-fat-reduced-mapo-tofu
- [Healthy Chinese Cuisine] Stir-fry with peppers and meat - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155563-low-calorie-chinjao-rosu-beef-and-pepper-stir-fry
- [Healthy Chinese Cuisine] Meatballs - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153494-tender-and-juicy-low-cal-chinese-meatballs
- [Healthy Chinese Cuisine] Fried rice - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152551-crumbly-fried-rice-in-a-rice-cooker
- [Healthy Chinese Cuisine] Simmered shrimp with chili sauce - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152937-shrimp-in-chili-sauce-low-calorie-chinese
Shall it be Shrimp Stir Fry or Garlic Butter Shrimp ? Nilasing na Hipon sounds appetizing too, but I would rather have something spicy and sweet. This low-calorie, deliciously filling chili you are sure to enjoy as a main dish! I tried to fix it with Italian bread crumbs and hot sauce. I'd make it again, but with half the tomato paste.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food low-calorie shrimp stir-fry in chili mayo sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!