Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken curry spaghetti. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Curry Spaghetti is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Curry Spaghetti is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken curry spaghetti using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry Spaghetti:
- Get Spaghetti
- Get Chicken
- Take Oil
- Prepare Onion
- Take Garlic chopped
- Make ready Garam masala powder
- Prepare Cumin powder
- Take Turmeric powder
- Get Coriander powder
- Make ready Salt
- Take Yogurt
- Get Fresh Cream
- Make ready Coriander for garnish
- Take Black pepper crushed
- Get Lemon juice
Steps to make Chicken Curry Spaghetti:
- Heat a wok, add in 2-3 tbsp oil with finely chopped onion. Stir until translucent.Add in garlic chopped. Stir few seconds.Add in chicken cut in small cubes
- Stir in on high heat until all extra juices evaporate. This step is very important because it will finish that meaty smell.Now add turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, cumin powder and salt.Mix well.
- Now add yogurt, mix and cook on low heat for 10 minutes.Add in cream, stir and cook on low heat for 2-3 minutes.Sprinkle crushed black pepper on top. Turn off the heat.
- Boil water and cook spaghetti with some salt according to packet instructions.When its cooked,take out and put directly on chicken curry.
- Add 2 tbsp lemon juice.Mix well and it is done.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and serve.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken curry spaghetti recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!