Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken tikka masala. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Tikka Masala is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Tikka Masala is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken tikka masala using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tikka Masala:
- Make ready skinless boneless chicken breasts
- Make ready For the marinade:
- Prepare curry powder, mild or medium
- Get smoked paprika
- Get finely grated, peeled fresh ginger
- Make ready garlic cloves, crushed
- Get natural yogurt
- Prepare sea salt flakes
- Prepare For the masala sauce:
- Take vegetable oil + 1 teaspoon to fry chicken
- Take finely grated, peeled fresh ginger
- Make ready onion, chopped small
- Prepare garlic clove, crushed
- Make ready mild or medium curry powder
- Get Cream of Tomato soup
Steps to make Chicken Tikka Masala:
- Mix the marinade ingredients in a shallow dish or large bowl.
- Cut the chicken breasts into bite size pieces.
- Mix the chicken pieces into the marinade, cover and refridgerate for 1-3 hours (or overnight)
- When ready to cook, heat the oil in a large non stick pan. Add in the onions, garlic and ginger and cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the curry powder and cook, stirring for another 2 minutes.
- Open the soup and pour it in (if using normal soup, you may just quarter fill the can with water, swill it around to get all the soup from around the sides and pour that in, but if it's concentrated soup, use a can and a half of water)
- Cook for 5 minutes, then blend until smooth (being careful with hot liquids)
- Heat the teaspoon of oil in a large pan (use the same one you used for the sauce, washed and dried, if you used a liquizer to blend your sauce)
- On a medium high heat, fry the marinated chicken, stirring to prevent sticking, for 3 minutes.
- Add the sauce back over the chicken and heat through until the chicken is thoroughly cooked (5-10 minutes, maybe longer…if, like me you are completely mad about getting chicken cooked right through! You may just need to add a little water to stop it drying out)
- Serve with plain boiled rice, fragrant spiced rice or naan breads.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chicken tikka masala recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!