Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sharon's homemade chicken noodle soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook sharon's homemade chicken noodle soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Get 1 onion (chopped)
- Prepare 4 carrots (chopped)
- Make ready 4 celery stalks (chopped)
- Make ready 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- Get 2 tablespoons butter
- Make ready 16 cups chicken broth
- Prepare 2 bouillon cubes
- Make ready Salt (to taste)
- Prepare Pepper (to taste)
- Take 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- Prepare 16 ounces egg noodles
- Make ready 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (chopped)
- Get 1 tablespoon olive oil
Steps to make Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup:
- In a large frying pan add olive oil to coat bottom. Add chicken pieces. (Season to your liking) Cook until chicken is done. Sit to the side
- In a large stock pot add butter and let it melt on medium heat.
- Add onion, carrots, celery, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook on medium heat for 10 mins
- Add chicken broth and bouillon cubes. Bring to a boil
- Add egg noodles and cook until noodles are your desired tenderness
- Add chicken and taste to see if more salt and pepper is needed. Add parsley flakes and cook for 2 more minutes.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food sharon's homemade chicken noodle soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!