Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, creamy chinese butter chicken. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Chinese Butter Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Creamy Chinese Butter Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook creamy chinese butter chicken using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Chinese Butter Chicken:
- Get 700 g - 800 g Chicken Fillet - cut into strips (use thigh fillet for juicy meat)
- Make ready A. Marinate Chicken strips in:
- Prepare 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- Get 1 tsp ground pepper
- Take B. To coat the chicken fillet
- Take 1/2 C plain flour
- Prepare 1/2 C corn flour
- Make ready 1/2 C rice flour
- Prepare 2 tsp chicken seasoning powder
- Get C. Gravy or Sauce
- Make ready 3 tbsp butter
- Get 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Prepare 5 bird’s eye chillies (finely chopped)
- Get 4 sprigs fresh Curry leaves
- Get 1 Can evaporated milk
- Take 1 tbsp full condensed milk
- Make ready 2 tsp fish sauce
- Take to taste chicken seasoning powder
- Make ready Some ground white pepper
- Take to taste Salt
- Prepare 1 tsp FULL corn flour + 2 tbsp water (to thicken the gravy)
Steps to make Creamy Chinese Butter Chicken:
- Marinate chicken strips in mixture A for at least 30mins or more. It’s okay to Skip this step if you are rushing.
- Mix B well. Coat marinated strips in B. Fry untill chicken strips are cooked through. Set aside.
- Prepare gravy. Add ingredients In C to hot wok/pan in the order of ingredients listed - heat butter till melted, saute garlic then add chopped birds eye chilies and curry leaves over medium heat (be careful, this one pops).
- Then pour evaporated milk, condensed milk, fish sauce and season with chicken cube/chicken seasoning powder to taste. Add white pepper. Stir and taste. Add salt if necessary. Lastly, add corn flour mixture. Stir till gravy slightly thicken. Off the heat. Pour over fried chicken strips. Serve hot with white rice.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food creamy chinese butter chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!