Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, kenya style home made biscuits. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Kenya Style Home made Biscuits is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Kenya Style Home made Biscuits is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have kenya style home made biscuits using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kenya Style Home made Biscuits:
- Take 4/5 Cups self raising flour
- Prepare 1-1/4 pks Butter
- Make ready 1 cup sugar or to taste
- Get 1-1/4 tbsp custard powder
- Take 1-1/2 tsp Bi carb soda
- Make ready 1/4 cup warm milk
Instructions to make Kenya Style Home made Biscuits:
- Mix the butter and sugar together and the other dry ingredients (add 4 cups 1st) and mix then add the milk as needed to form a soft dough
- You should be able to roll the dough hence I have put 4/5 cups of flour if it’s to soft add more flour.
- I roll mine on the work surface and cut with cookie cutters you can use a biscuit machine also which I’ve also done
- Bake on 180 in a preheated oven for 10/12 mins. Eat once cool
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food kenya style home made biscuits recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!