Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easy creamy chicken mushroom pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
A delicious, super creamy white wine based sauce loaded with mushrooms and tender, perfectly seared chicken. Delicious and Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Pasta is ready to serve! HAPPY COOKING!!! #MushroomChickenPasta #ChickenPasta #GetCurried #MushroomPasta #ChickenRecipe #MushroomRecipe Host: Neelam Bajwa Director: Dolly Sanghavi Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal.
Easy creamy chicken mushroom pasta is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Easy creamy chicken mushroom pasta is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy creamy chicken mushroom pasta using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy creamy chicken mushroom pasta:
- Prepare 400 grams penne
- Make ready 150 grams white mushrooms, sliced
- Make ready 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- Take 400 grams chicken breast fillet cubed
- Take 1 bay leave
- Get One-third cup fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
- Get 1 tea spoon dried oregano
- Prepare 1 tea spoon dried basil
- Take 1 and half cup milk
- Prepare 200 ml cooking cream
- Take Half cup grated parmesan cheese
- Take Salt
- Make ready Black pepper
- Take 2 table spoon butter
- Make ready Cooking oil
And nothing satisfies a carb craving like a big bowl of creamy, garlicky pasta with chicken. Serve with a little more Parmesan and. My creamy mushroom and chicken pasta recipe is bound to become a favorite! It's easy to make and packed with some much incredible flavor!
Steps to make Easy creamy chicken mushroom pasta:
- Bring 4 litre of water to boil with some salt in a pot. Add little bit of cooking oil before adding pasta to water.
- Melt the butter in a cast iron big skillet. Saute garlic and bay leave for few seconds. Add chicken cube and salt and saute more until chicken no more pink. Add mushrooms and saute. Cover the pot until chicken cooked through about 15 minutes. (Be careful parmesan is salty).
- Add milk, cream, black pepper, parsley,dried herbs and parmesan cheese. Meanwhile add pasta penne to big pot which has boiling water.
- Let the sauce in skillet simmer uncovered for about 10 minutes while pasta is in cooking process in pot.
- Drain the pasta and mix it with chicken and white cheesy sauce in skillet. Wait 10 minutes before serving so the sauce absorb better by pasta.
The chicken breast is juicy, the sauce creamy and the paste al dente! If you're looking for a great chicken breast recipe, this pasta dish is for you! This creamy mushroom pasta is a restaurant favorite that's surprisingly easy to make at home. I also used pre-sliced mushrooms but only because the store was out of whole mushrooms. I would prefer to cut my own and slice them thinner than these were… but you can't have everything in life.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food easy creamy chicken mushroom pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!