Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, quick and easy creamy mushroom chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy mushroom chicken is the perfect recipe when you need dinner on the table fast. Delicious, easy and a guaranteed family favorite! Creamy mushroom-anything is pretty much a constant in our house.
Quick and easy creamy mushroom chicken is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Quick and easy creamy mushroom chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook quick and easy creamy mushroom chicken using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick and easy creamy mushroom chicken:
- Prepare 1 red onion
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic
- Get 250 g mixed mushrooms
- Take 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Get 2 tbsp creme fraiche
- Make ready 2 tsp oregano (I did 1 of dried and 1 of fresh)
- Prepare 2 medium chicken breasts cut into strips / bite sized pieces
- Get 2 large handfuls of spinach
- Make ready 1 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare Seasoning
- Prepare Rice to serve
View full nutritional breakdown of Quick and Easy Creamy Mushroom Chicken calories by ingredient. Bring to a boil over high heat, then turn heat down to med-high and continue cooking. Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pasta is one of our favorite meals because it's so easy and quick to make from scratch. Simple ingredients make this dish a budget-friendly weeknight dinner but it also makes a delicious meal for date nights.
Steps to make Quick and easy creamy mushroom chicken:
- Slice the onion and mushrooms (chunky as they’ll shrink) and crush the garlic.
- Head 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan over a medium heat and add the onion and garlic. Cook until soft. Then add the chicken and cook for 3 minutes. Add the mushrooms and oregano and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the Dijon mustard, creme fraiche and seasoning. Stir until you’ve got a nice combined sauce and cook for another minute.
- Put your rice onto cook (I cheated and used a wholegrain microwave rice pouch) but normally I would cook it fresh.
- Returning to your chicken mixture, add your green veg and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and serve with rice.
White wine gives the sauce a flavor kick and heavy cream. This creamy chicken and mushroom dinner for two is really satisfying, but surprisingly low in calories. Creamy Mushroom Chicken is the perfect cold weather meal. Easy to make and delicious, your family will love this dish. Creamy Mushroom Chicken is one of those childhood dishes that you just don't stop loving and adoring.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food quick and easy creamy mushroom chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!