Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, bell pepper creamy chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and sour cream. I served this with rice, but it would pair well with pasta or even mashed potatoes. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
Bell pepper creamy chicken is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Bell pepper creamy chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have bell pepper creamy chicken using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bell pepper creamy chicken:
- Make ready 4 chicken breast
- Get 1 green bell pepper
- Get 1 red bell pepper
- Prepare 1 yellow bell pepper
- Take 1 medium red onion
- Prepare 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley leaves
- Prepare 1 tbls dried chilli flakes
- Get 1 tbls garlic paste
- Prepare 3 tbls lemon juice
- Take 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Get to taste Salt and pepper
- Make ready 1 tbls unsalted butter
Then, the chicken is oven-baked on top of the sliced bell peppers. A gluten-free and low-carb recipe that will become a family favorite!. This spicy and creamy Cajun chicken bake is great both for lunch and. Sautéed Chicken in Creamy Red Pepper Sauce is so incredibly flavorful but simple.
Instructions to make Bell pepper creamy chicken:
- Wash, clean and pat dry the chicken breasts
- Slice the chicken breast into long and thin (about 1/2 inch width) slices and place in a bowl
- To the chicken add the garlic paste, salt & pepper and lemon juice and allow the chicken to marinate for atleast 15-30 minutes
- Thinly slice the bell peppers and onions and set aside
- In a heavy bottom skillet, over medium heat the butter and add the onions. Sauté the onions until soft, add in the chicken and sauté for 2-3 minutes
- Add in the bell peppers and stir to mix well with the chicken and onions. Cover the skillet and allow the ingredients to cook for about 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Tip: depending on your preference for how soft you like the bell peppers, add them to the chicken accordingly. We prefer them somewhat crunchy. So we tend to add them in the last 2-3 minutes of the chicken being cooked through
- Stir in the cream and allow to simmer for 1-2 minutes. Add in the chilli flakes and stir to combine all the ingredients
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle the parsley over the dish and serve warm with your choice of side dish or as a wrap filling!
Serve it over noodles, zoodles, spaghetti squash or with roasted veggies! This all started with my Creamy Red Pepper Sauce. It's easy and requires only six ingredients. I love a drizzle of it on basically everything. Arrange the onions over the chicken.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food bell pepper creamy chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!