Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, creamy chicken, mushroom and bacon tagliatelle. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Chicken and Tagliatelle with mushrooms and bacon for a very satisfying dish. I had this in a restaurant and this is my attempt to recreate it. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan over a medium heat.
Creamy chicken, mushroom and bacon tagliatelle is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Creamy chicken, mushroom and bacon tagliatelle is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy chicken, mushroom and bacon tagliatelle using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy chicken, mushroom and bacon tagliatelle:
- Get 200 g mushrooms
- Take 2 chicken breasts
- Make ready 5 smoked bacon medallions
- Prepare 1 red onion
- Take 3 cloves garlic
- Make ready Tagliatelle pasta
- Make ready Double cream
- Prepare Cheese and mozzarella mix
- Get Parsley (dried)
- Make ready Chives (dried)
- Prepare Coriander (dried)
- Take to taste Salt and pepper
Tagliatelle with creamy chanterelle mushroom-bacon sauce. Easy Creamy Homemade Tagliatelle mushrooms and bacon recipe - quick to make, perfect for a weeknight dinner. Al dente tagliatelle pasta with mushrooms, bacon and creamy Alfredo sauce. Quick and easy to put together in no time.
Instructions to make Creamy chicken, mushroom and bacon tagliatelle:
- Roughly dice the chicken, bacon and mushrooms
- Finely dice the onion and garlic
- Add a dash of oil or knob of butter to a large frying pan or wok, and add the onions, chicken and bacon
- After a couple of minutes add the garlic and mushrooms
- Sprinkle in some parsley, chives, coriander and salt and pepper. (As much or little as preferred) and let cook until the chicken is thoroughly cooked, stirring to avoid any sticking to pan.
- Put the pasta into a saucepan and cook to the packet instructions (usually around 7 to 12 minutes, unless it is fresh pasta)
- Once the meat is thoroughly cooked, add the double cream to the frying pan, use as little or as much as liked, depending on how much sauce you would like. After the cream is warmed through add a few table spoons of the pasta water into the frying pan and stir in (the starch from the pasta will help with thickening)
- Let the sauce gently simmer for a couple of minutes, and then add a sprinkle of cheese and stir in, to add taste and create a thicker sauce, can add as much or little as preferred.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the drained pasta, mixed until all pasta is covered in sauce.
- Serve immediately. Is ideally served with a side salad and/or garlic bread. Enjoy!
A great midweek meal for the whole family! Creamy Chicken with Bacon & Mushrooms. A tasty and indulgent chicken dish with bacon, mushrooms and a creamy white wine sauce - use chicken thighs for the best flavor and juiciness. Home » Recipes » Chicken Recipes » Creamy bacon and mushroom chicken breasts. The creamy bacon and mushroom sauce scented with fresh thyme, lemon and black pepper was absolutely delectable and the juicy chicken breasts completed the meal.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food creamy chicken, mushroom and bacon tagliatelle recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!