Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, creamy lemon garlic chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lemon garlic chicken in a creamy sauce, all made in on skillet! Lately, I've just been This lemon garlic chicken is outrageously good and it's naturally low carb and keto friendly. Love it when recipes are both healthy and packed with.
Creamy Lemon Garlic Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Creamy Lemon Garlic Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have creamy lemon garlic chicken using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Lemon Garlic Chicken:
- Get 8 Chicken Thighs
- Take 2 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 1/4 cup whipping cream
- Prepare 12 clove garlic
- Make ready 1/2 lemon (cut into slices)
- Make ready 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Take 1/4 cup white wine
- Prepare 1 salt
- Get 1 tsp sugar
- Make ready 1 tsp coriander (cut)
- Prepare 1 tbsp black pepper
- Get 1 bunch Broccoli (thinly sliced)
A Saucy Chicken Dinner in Minutes. This recipe basically makes itself, leaving you time to pull together an easy side. Since there's lots of sauce that deserves to be soaked up, we love serving the chicken over rice, orzo, or mashed potatoes, or with a side of crusty bread. Pour in the chicken broth, yogurt, lemon juice, and oregano and stir until the mixture is smooth.
Steps to make Creamy Lemon Garlic Chicken:
- Season the chicken with salt and black pepper, on the both surfaces.
- Heat up a skillet (cast-iron skillet preferred) on medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Pan-fry the chicken until both surfaces become crispy or nicely browned.
- Make sure the chicken is well cooked and then remove them from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add garlic in and cook until slightly browned. Then add broccoli, cayenne pepper, cream, wine in and cook for about a min.
- Add lemon slices in.
- Add the chicken back into the skillet.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves into the skillet, stir well, remove from heat and serve immediately.
How to make Lemon Garlic Chicken Pasta. My favorite part about this creamy chicken pasta dish is that it's super easy to make. Creamy Lemon Garlic Chicken - crazy delicious skillet chicken with creamy lemon garlic sauce. Creamy garlic chicken is one of the most popular chicken recipes on my blog. The reason is simple; it's a one-pan (one-skillet) dish, and everyone loves.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food creamy lemon garlic chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!