Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, grilled chicken & broccoli alfredo. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook grilled chicken & broccoli alfredo using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo:
- Take 4 each grilled chicken
- Make ready 30 oz Alfredo Sauce
- Make ready 3 cup broccoli
- Prepare 2 tbsp butter
- Prepare 1 tbsp salt
- Make ready 16 oz Egg Noodles
Steps to make Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo:
- Prepare your grilled chicken. I used this recipe as the flavors compliment the alfredo. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/352166-grilled-chicken-in-olive-oil-marinade
- After the chicken is cooled. Shred into pieces, making sure no bone is in the pieces. Set aside.
- In a medium pot, bring 6 cups of water to a boil, then add the salt, butter, and fresh broccoli. Boil for 15 minutes until tender.
- Meanwhile, start your alfredo sauce. You can used already prepared, or make it from scratch. I used this recipe. Simmer in a saucepan on low. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/331207-alfredo-sauce
- Once broccoli is done, remove from heat. Strain the water. And carefully chop into small pieces on a cutting board.
- In a large pot. Boil water for the egg noodles.
- Cook the egg noodles Al Dente. Then strain.
- Take the alfredo sauce, chicken, and broccoli and mix it into the egg noodles.
- Let all of this simmer on low heat for 5 minutes more. Remove from heat, serve & enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food grilled chicken & broccoli alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!