Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, singapore seafood white beehoon. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Singapore Seafood White Beehoon is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Singapore Seafood White Beehoon is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Places Bukit Timah, Singapore RestaurantAsian restaurantSingaporean restaurant Chun Kee Seafood White Bee Hoon. This Spicy Version Of The White Beehoon Is A Creation By ChunKee Restaurant. White Restaurant in Singapore is home to a special kind of White Seafood Bee Hoon where a delectable broth is layered and cooked for hours before being.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook singapore seafood white beehoon using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Singapore Seafood White Beehoon:
- Make ready 10 Prawns
- Make ready 10 Scallops
- Prepare Scallions
- Make ready Crab meat
- Take 2 eggs
- Take 1 pack (240 ml) Swanson clear chicken broth
- Make ready 3 Tbsp Hua diao wine (also known as Shaoxing wine)
- Get 1 Tbsp Light soy sauce
- Take Dash white pepper
- Take Dash salt
- Take 1 teaspoon Mirin
- Prepare 1 teaspoon cream cheese or butter
- Prepare Chilli Brand thick dry bee hoon
- Take Sesame oil
- Take Cooking oil ( i used Grapeseed)
- Get Garlic
Welcome to another Food Adventure with Getting Lost. Today, the release date of this video, is Singapore's National Day. Order your food or groceries from Yuan Seafood White Bee Hoon 缘海鲜白米粉 Delivery to your home or office Check full menu and items Safe & easy payment options. The White Restaurant's mini buffet catering sets are perfect for private gatherings and corporate functions.
Steps to make Singapore Seafood White Beehoon:
- Wash prawns, de-shell carefully, leaving behind the tails. Leave about 5-6 prawn heads with their shells in a separate bowl. - - Slit the backs gently with a small butter knife, de-vein the prawns. - - Marinate the prawns thoroughly with Hua Diao wine, mirin, dash of white pepper, some light soy sauce and dash of salt. - - Share a little of the mixture with the prawn heads and shell as well.
- Wash the dry beehoon. Submerge in water for about 45-60mins. When moist, empty the water from the beehoon.
- Clean, peel and dice whole garlic and separate into two portions. Smaller portion for cooking prawn heads and making the base broth. Bigger portion for frying the ingredients and beehoon.
- To prepare the prawn broth as base for the White Bee Hoon: - Stir fry the garlic in grape-seed and sesame oil in high heat. When diced garlic turns slightly golden brown, pour in the prawn heads and shells, together with the teaspoonful of cream cheese (or butter). Pour in half the Swanson clear chicken broth when Prawn heads and shells turn red. Cook for about 10minutes. Set aside.
- In a separate pan, stir fry the remaining garlic in grapeseed and sesame oil. When garlic turns golden brown, stir fry the prawns ( together with the marinate sauce), scallops. Add in the beehoon, chopped scallions. Add in remaining Swanson chicken broth. Add in a little more sesame oil for extra fragrance. Leave the food to cook a little, and add in the Prawn head n shells broth that was set aside earlier.
- Add in the crabmeat and pour the beaten eggs all over the beehoon. Stir fry the bee hoon thoroughly. If you prefer the bee hoon less soupy, leave the bee hoon to simmer in the broth longer.
- Ready to serve!
Enjoy our signature dishes at your own As the pioneer of this uniquely-Singaporean dish - The Original White Beehoon, White Restaurant takes pride in maintaining the standards of this. And this is a good time to play on this Seafood White Bee hoon to fully utilise all your leftovers ! So with the home made soup broth, and the prawns, squids, scallops, abalone and fish slices from the hotpot, together with vermicelli, this makes a very yummy Seafood White Beehoon which is selling. White Restaurant is a chain restaurant specialising in what they term "The Original Sembawang White Bee Hoon", a homely dish created by one Mr Tay that has grown in popularity among many Singaporeans. The restaurant currently has five outlets in Singapore, with a sixth outlet set to open.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food singapore seafood white beehoon recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!