Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken vegetable alfredo. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Vegetable Alfredo is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Vegetable Alfredo is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken vegetable alfredo using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Vegetable Alfredo:
- Get 1.5 lbs chicken tenders (about 10)
- Get 12 mini multi colored sweet peppers, seeded and cut into rings
- Get half cup minced onions
- Make ready half cup chopped celery
- Make ready box sliced mushrooms
- Make ready 1 pkg grape tomatoes halved and seeded
- Get 3 handfuls fresh spinach
- Get 2 jars Alfredo sauce
- Get vegatable broth
- Make ready to taste Italian seasoning blend
- Make ready to taste Dill weed
- Make ready to taste paprika
- Make ready to taste parsley
- Prepare to taste salt
- Make ready to taste fresh ground black pepper
- Take multi colored penne pasta, cooked for service
Instructions to make Chicken Vegetable Alfredo:
- Combine onion, celery, peppers, mushrooms, and spices into Dutch oven, cut chicken tenders into strips lengthwise so the chicken crumbles upon cooking, saute over medium heat until veggies soften, adding broth to keep moist about 15-20mins
- Add both jars of Alfredo sauce, thin with vegatable broth for desired consistency if necessary, check taste and add any additional seasoning needed
- Reduce heat to slow simmer and allow flavors to marry for about 30 mins, stirring occasionally
- Fold in grape tomatoes, allow to cook about 5 mins more
- Remove from heat, allow to cool at least 10 mins, before service, fold in fresh spinach leaves, serve over cooked multi colored penne pasta, and enjoy
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken vegetable alfredo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!