Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, jerk chicken alfredo. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Jerk Chicken Alfredo is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Jerk Chicken Alfredo is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook jerk chicken alfredo using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Jerk Chicken Alfredo:
- Make ready 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- Prepare 3/4 cup Caribbean Jerk Marinade
- Make ready 1/2 small onion, chopped
- Get 2 celery ribs, chopped
- Make ready 1 garlic clove, minced
- Make ready 2 tbsp butter
- Take 1 cup heavy cream
- Get 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Prepare 1 tbsp old bay
- Make ready 1 tsp black pepper
- Take 1 tsp dry oregano
- Make ready Green onions and parsley for garnish
- Prepare Tortellini- enough for 2 people
Instructions to make Jerk Chicken Alfredo:
- Place chicken and jerk marinade in a Ziploc bag, for about 2-4 hours in the fridge.
- Once chicken has marinated, place a skillet on medium high heat with a dash of olive oil. Add chicken. Cook 5 min per side. Remove and set aside.
- In same skillet, add another dash of oil, then celery and onion. Cook 5 min, add garlic, cook 1 min. Remove and set aside.
- In same skillet (now it should have all the yummy bits and a bit of liquid from the chicken and veggies) turn heat to low, add butter and cream. Whisk for a couple min, add Parmesan. Whisk continuously until thick, about 3-5 min. Add pepper, old bay, and oregano. Keep heat on low, whisking occasionally.
- Cook tortellini per package directions. Once drained, add to Alfredo sauce, along with veggies. Plate.
- Slice chicken up, and place on top. Garnish with green onion and parsley.
- Also, maybe you can answer this- Why did I add the beautiful garnishes, and then put chicken on top? I feel like that's not how it should've been done. Boo. Really kind of blows, because it would've looked way more rad. Fiddlesticks.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food jerk chicken alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!