Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken and shrimp lemon alfredo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken and Shrimp Lemon Alfredo is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken and Shrimp Lemon Alfredo is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken and shrimp lemon alfredo using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Shrimp Lemon Alfredo:
- Take 5 Trimmed Boneless Chicken Fillets
- Make ready 1/2 lbs Jumbo Tailless Shrimp
- Get 1 cup Butter
- Prepare 1 cup Lemon Infused Spanish Olive Oil
- Make ready 1/2 Cup Fat Free Milk
- Get 1 Block Cream Cheese
- Get 5 Slices Smoked Gouda
- Take 1 Tablespoon Pink Sea Salt
- Take 1 Tablespoon Cracked Black Peppercorns
- Get 1/2 Tablespoon Garlic
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon Cilantro Paste
- Take 1 Tablespoon Ginger Paste
Instructions to make Chicken and Shrimp Lemon Alfredo:
- Heat Olive Oil in large sauce pan. Add Chicken and Shrimp once hot. Allowing meat to become mostly cooked.
- Add in Butter, Milk, Cream Cheese and Gouda. Stir until melted and thick.
- Add in Salt, Pepper, Garlic, Cilantro Paste and Ginger Paste. Stir thoroughly.
- Let set for 10 minutes. Serve over any pasta.
- Tip* Toss your cooked pasta in the Lemon Olive Oil with some Oregano and Red Wine Vinegrette for an added pop of flavor.
- Tip** Pairs well with a Sauvignon Blanc. Preferably a New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken and shrimp lemon alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!