Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mock shepherd pie. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Boil the potatoes until they can be easily pierced with a fork. Drain thoroughly and return to the pot. Brown meat in large skillet and drain off fat. Stir vegetables and gravy into meat.
Mock Shepherd Pie is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Mock Shepherd Pie is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mock shepherd pie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mock Shepherd Pie:
- Take 1 lb ground beef browned and drained of excess fat
- Get 2 cup hot mashed potatoes. (I used package of instant roasted garlic)
- Take 4 oz Philly cream cheese (cubed)
- Take 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Get 2 clove minced garlic
- Make ready 4 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- Make ready 1 cup beef gravy (I used the Heinz beef in a jar)
Pour into prepared baking dish, cover with mashed potatoes, and dot with butter. In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the gravy, vegetables and onion. Drain potatoes and pour them into a bowl.
Steps to make Mock Shepherd Pie:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Brown meat in large skillet and drain off fat.
- Prepare instant potatoes
- To potato mixture add, cubed cream cheese, 2cloves minced garlic and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Stir thoroughly.
- Stir vegetables and gravy into meat. Spoon into 9" baking dish. Cover with potato mixture. Spread with remaining cheese.
- Bake until heated thru, about 20 minutes.
Add the gravy, vegetables and onion. Drain potatoes and pour them into a bowl. Combine sour cream, egg yolk and cream. Add the cream mixture into potatoes and mash until. Hi there,I read your new stuff named "Copycat Cheesecake Factory's Shepherd's Pie (but better!)
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mock shepherd pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!