Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, alfredo sauce chicken pasta. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Alfredo Sauce Chicken Pasta is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Alfredo Sauce Chicken Pasta is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook alfredo sauce chicken pasta using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Alfredo Sauce Chicken Pasta:
- Prepare 250 gm Boneless chicken
- Prepare 200 gm Penne pasta
- Take 1 Capsicum
- Take 200 gm Button Mushrooms
- Prepare 3 teaspoon maida/all-purpose flour
- Prepare 1 cup Milk
- Get 1 teaspoon Finely Chopped garlic
- Get 1 small Finely Chopped Onion
- Take 2 tablespoon Red Chilli Flakes
- Prepare 2 teaspoon Oregano
- Prepare 3 teaspoon Butter
- Take to taste Salt
- Take 2 tablespoon black pepper powder
- Make ready 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Take 2 tablespoon Olive oil
- Prepare 100 gm cheese
Steps to make Alfredo Sauce Chicken Pasta:
- Marinate chicken with 1 tablespoon Oregano, salt, 1 tablespoon pepper, red chilli flakes, lemon juice and olive oil and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 392 degrees F and cook the chicken for 25 mins.
- Boil and cook pasta.. Add a pinch of salt while cooking. Keep aside the pasta for cooling. Make sure pasta is not overcooked.
- Heat butter in a wok. Add garlic, onion, oregano, chilli flakes, pepper and salt.
- Add the capsicum, mushrooms and chicken to the wok. Cook till the vegetables are partially cooked.
- Add maida and milk. Reduce the flame.
- Add pasta to the wok and stir well, if it gets a bit dry feel free to add some more milk.
- Grate cheese on top and bake the pasta at 325 degrees F for 15 mins.. Enjoy a hot creamy treat!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food alfredo sauce chicken pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!