Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, homemade creamy chicken noodle soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Homemade Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Homemade Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook homemade creamy chicken noodle soup using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Make ready Roux
- Prepare 3/4 cup milk
- Prepare 1/4 cup butter
- Get 3 tbsp flour
- Prepare Soup
- Get 6 cup water
- Prepare 4 cooked chicken breasts
- Get 3 cup egg noodles
- Make ready 1 cup shredded carrots
- Make ready 6 tsp Chicken Buillon
- Make ready salt
- Prepare pepper
- Make ready 1/2 tsp chili powder (optional)
Steps to make Homemade Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Rub salt and pepper on each side of the chicken and cook on medium temperature. Set aside and let cool.
- Boil water and dissolve the bouillon in the water.
- Put in the egg noodles and boil for 8-10 minutes. You may need to eye ball it, based on your tastes. If you want more of a soup, put less in, if you want a really hearty stew-like soup, put more in.
- Use a peeler to get nice long strips of carrot. Get about a handful. Put in the carrots about halfway through the cooking process for the noodles.
- While the soup base is boiling, create the roux. Melt the butter on a low heat.
- Slowly add the flour to the melted butter and stir, making sure there are no lumps.
- Slowly stir in the milk to smooth out the now paste like mix.
- Tear up the now cool chicken and throw it into the soup.
- Pour in the roux and stir until completely mixed in. Serve hot and enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food homemade creamy chicken noodle soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!