Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, spinach and tomato chicken alfredo. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spinach and Tomato Chicken Alfredo is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Spinach and Tomato Chicken Alfredo is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spinach and tomato chicken alfredo using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach and Tomato Chicken Alfredo:
- Prepare 3 chicken breasts, diced in bite size pieces
- Make ready 12 oz twisted (or small favorite) pasta
- Prepare 1 small onion, diced
- Take 4 tbsp pesto (can buy at market/grocery store or homemade)
- Prepare 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Make ready 2 dash garlic salt
- Make ready 1/3 tsp dried red peppers
- Take 16 oz alfredo sauce
- Prepare 9 oz fresh spinach
- Get 10 oz box grape tomatoes, cut in half
- Take 4 tbsp ricotta cheese
- Make ready 1 salt and pepper to taste
Instructions to make Spinach and Tomato Chicken Alfredo:
- Cook diced chicken breasts in large skillet on low- medium heat for 5 min. In the meantime, boil hot water as directed on pasta directions.
- Add diced onions, dried pepper, pesto, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper to skillet.
- Finish cooking chicken until it is completely cooked.
- When pasta is finished cooking, drain the water. Add alfredo sauce to pasta and let simmer.
- Toss in spinach and tomatoes to skillet. You may toss them around with the chicken to warm them up, or let them simmer until soft and warm.
- Add ricotta cheese to skillet and mix.
- Place one serving of pasta on a dish/plate. Add one serving of the chicken, spinach, and tomato mixture on top.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- This recipie can be garnished with fresh spinach, parmesan, or fresh basil.
- kmurcks 2/2013
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food spinach and tomato chicken alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!