Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, baked chicken alfredo with rotini. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Chicken Alfredo with Rotini is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Baked Chicken Alfredo with Rotini is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked chicken alfredo with rotini using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Alfredo with Rotini:
- Take 4 large chicken breast
- Make ready 1 cup flour
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Take 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Take 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Prepare 4 tbsp garlic salt, reserve 2 tbsp for sauce
- Take 1 dash pepper
- Take 16 oz alfredo sauce
- Take 1 lb rotini noodles, cooked and drained
- Get 2 cup italian blend shredded cheese, reserve 3/4 cup for sauce
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Alfredo with Rotini:
- Preheat oven to 450
- Cook pasta as directed.
- In 3 small bowls mix panko, parsley, garlic salt and pepper in one, whisk eggs in the other and put flour in the last.
- Heat skillet to med heat. Pat the chicken with paper towel to dry. Dip in flour, then egg, then panko mixture coat evenly. Cook about 5 mins in each side, or until panko is brown.
- Mix Alfredo sauce and reserved garlic salt in saucepan, cook till heated.
- In a nonstick baking dish, add chicken, spoon Alfredo sauce over chicken and top with cheese. Place in oven for about 10-15mins or until cheese is completely melted.
- Add remaining cheese to sauce then add to pasta, mix well.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food baked chicken alfredo with rotini recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!