Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, jr's chicken alfredo. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Jr's Chicken Alfredo is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Jr's Chicken Alfredo is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook jr's chicken alfredo using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Jr's Chicken Alfredo:
- Prepare 3 large Chicken Breast
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Olive Oil
- Take 1/2 cup Chopped Onions
- Prepare 1 cup Chopped Broccoli
- Take 16 oz Penne Pasta
- Make ready 15 oz Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- Prepare 1 dash Paprika
- Get 1 dash Garlic Powder
- Prepare 1 dash Black or Ground Pepper
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Ranch Seasoning
- Prepare 2 tbsp Butter
- Prepare 1 dash Ground thyme
Instructions to make Jr's Chicken Alfredo:
- Prepare pasta according to package
- Slice chicken breast into thin strips, place in skillet and brown with chopped Onions and broccoli
- Stir chicken occasionally making sure it cooks evenly, add paprika, pepper, ranch dressing, garlic powder and ground thyme.
- When chicken is finished add to drained pasta with creamy Alfredo sauce stir all together and serve.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food jr's chicken alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!