Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, fettucine chicken alfredo. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Classic and easy to make, this version of Alfredo doesn't use flour to thicken the sauce. This easy Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe has the most dreamy parmesan garlic cream sauce that perfectly coats the pasta.
fettucine chicken Alfredo is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. fettucine chicken Alfredo is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have fettucine chicken alfredo using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make fettucine chicken Alfredo:
- Prepare 1 lb chicken breast
- Make ready 1 packages fettucine pasta
- Make ready 1 clove garlic
- Take 1 can alfredo sauce
- Make ready 1 onion chopped
- Take 2 head broccoli crowns washed and cut off and trimmed
- Get 1 tsp onion powder & garlic powder
- Make ready 1 bunch fresh basil
- Get 1 1/2 cup olive oil
You can even make it vegan by skipping the chicken and using vegetable stock. Do yourself a favor, and never use a store bought jar of alfredo sauce. Add the chicken and the creamed butter and cheese mixture and toss with the fettuccine and chicken until every strand is well coated. This Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo is a perfect copycat of the Olive Garden's Chicken Mushroom Alfredo Pasta.
Instructions to make fettucine chicken Alfredo:
- heat pan on medium heat. add olive oil add sliced chicken breast cook until lightly browned. then in another pan add olive oil and cook onion and garlic try not to burn garlic
- cook pasta in boiling water. add pinch of salt and a teaspoon of oil so noodles don't stick. cook till al dente
- add chopped broccoli crowns in onions mix together until broccoli is tender
- warm up Alfredo sauce
- create your plate. fettucine, Alfredo sauce broccoli with onion and garlic. and top with chicken breast. serve with a salad
It's so perfect, I cannot tell the difference. With only four ingredients, this chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe by RAGڮ is a simple and filling dish that can be whipped up when time is short. Fettuccine pasta topped with a homemade rich decadent alfredo sauce. There are certain recipes that are essential to have in your recipe box and one of them has to be a phenomenal Fettuccine alfredo. Grilled Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe: Smoky grilled chicken is tossed with rich and creamy Fettuccine Alfredo.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food fettucine chicken alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!