Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken macaroni cream soup (sopas). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Milk makes this chicken sopas version rich and creamy. I am using evaporated milk for this recipe. Alternative ingredients for this type of milk includes Excellent recipe.
Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas) is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas) is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken macaroni cream soup (sopas) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas):
- Get 2 chicken breasts, cubed or strips
- Prepare 1 medium onion, chopped
- Prepare 1/4 garlic head, chopped
- Make ready 1 1/2 c cooked macaroni or elbow pasta
- Get 1 small carrot, jullienned or diced (none in photo)
- Take 1/4 cabbage, in strips
- Make ready 1/4 box (+/- 60ml) all purpose cream
- Prepare 1/2 of chicken bullion cube
- Take 1/2-1 Tbsp Butter
- Prepare 1-2 Tbsp Cooking oil
- Make ready 1.5 L Water
- Take to taste Salt
- Get to taste Pepper
- Get Green onions to garnish (optional)
Hapag Kainan. #chickenmacaronisoup #macaronisoup #sopas Ingredients : Chicken (breast shredded) Butter Garlic Onion Carrots Green beans Sweetcorn Cabbage Ham Chicken cube. A filipino soup favorite made with elbow macaroni, milk and butter. This is perfect anytime you feel like having soup. Boil water in a pot, add chicken until cooked and set aside.
Instructions to make Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas):
- Prepare ahead: half cook elbow pasta according to package instructions. Set aside. Also half cook (seasoned with S&P) chicken in a separate pot in 1/2 cup water then cut into cubesor strips. Set aside.
- Saute onions then garlic in oil in a pot.
- Once fragrant, add in your chicken and 1/2 c water. Boil until cooked and remove then cut into cubes or strips. Meanwhile add 1L water into the same pot and drop in the chicken bullion or broth cube.
- Return the cut chicken into the pot and add your elbow pasta, carrots, cabbage and All Purpose Cream (Nestlé or other brand). Get a spoon and get a knob of butter, add into the pot (optional). Stir until simmmering.
- Taste and season with salt & pepper. Adjust if you need to add more both cube. When satisfied, taste elbow pasta if okay to your liking. I like mine al denté. Remember it will continue cooking when you turn off the heat. Serve and garnish with snipped green onions.
In med heat, add the butter, onion, garlic and carrots. Add elbow macaroni, raise the heat to high, stirring often until. Creamy Macaroni Chicken Soup or popularly known as Sopas, came from the Hispanic word SOPA�S, meaning soup. This is a soup dish that Creamy Macaroni Chicken Soup is a delicious creamy soup that is usually served during breakfast snacks. There are many variations in the recipe.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken macaroni cream soup (sopas) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!