Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken alfredo pizza. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Alfredo Pizza is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Chicken Alfredo Pizza is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Have you tried chicken alfredo in pizza form yet? If not, I'd say to you it's a must. I may not have ever been so keen to try it if it weren't for my husband.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken alfredo pizza using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Alfredo Pizza:
- Make ready 2 large chicken breasts (cubed and cooked)
- Prepare 2 can Pillsbury refrigerated pizza crusts
- Prepare 8 oz alfredo sauce
- Get 1 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- Get 1/2 large red onion
- Prepare 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Get 1 cup shredded pizza blend cheese
- Take 1 small can of sliced black olives
- Take 1 packages sliced fresh mushrooms
- Make ready 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
This chicken Alfredo pizza bakes up in under a half hour and makes six servings. Bonus: It only requires five ingredients and THREE steps. This Delicious Chicken Alfredo Pizza is made with a homemade pizza crust, homemade white sauce and is topped with chicken and spinach. Top with chicken, spinach, onion, feta and olives, then mozzarella and parmesan last.
Instructions to make Chicken Alfredo Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Season (to your desired taste) and cook cubed chicken until done. Set to the side when finished.
- Roll out pizza crusts and place on a large greased cookie sheet, bake only the crust for 8 minutes.
- While baking the crust Sauté onions and mushrooms.
- When crust is done, spread Alfredo sauce, sprinkle a light layer of the two cheeses, lay down fresh spinach leaves, add sautéed onions, olives, chicken, and cover with the remaining cheese. Then sprinkle the Italian seasoning on top.
- Bake at 400° degrees for 6-10 minutes.
- Once the pizza is done baking, pull out and add the sautéed mushrooms. Slice in 12 pieces and serve!
This Chicken Alfredo Pizza has all the flavor of the classic pasta dish! The quick and easy homemade alfredo sauce gives this pizza tons of flavor. You won't be able to stop after one slice! Chicken Alfredo Pizza is a pizza version of the creamy pasta dish and it has so much flavor. For the first level of flavor, the pizza dough is coated with a garlic butter.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken alfredo pizza recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!