Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, garlic chicken rotini alfredo. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Garlic Chicken Rotini Alfredo is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Garlic Chicken Rotini Alfredo is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Al Dente rotini pasta combined in a homemade alfredo sauce mixed with broccoli and chicken breast. Try this Rotini Chicken Alfredo Recipe and discover the delicious and rich taste of this pasta dish. The Best Rotini Alfredo Recipes on Yummly
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook garlic chicken rotini alfredo using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Chicken Rotini Alfredo:
- Make ready 1 clean hands (washed & sanitized)
- Prepare 4 clove fresh garlic (minced)
- Make ready 1 boneless skinless chicken breast (cubed)
- Make ready 1/2 box rotini pasta
- Take 2 tbsp oil (i used vegetable oil)
- Prepare 2 tbsp fresh parsley (chopped)
- Make ready 2 tbsp butter (the real stuff)
- Take 3 cup half & half
- Get 10 tbsp parmesan or romano cheese
- Prepare 1 salt & pepper (to taste)
This chicken fettuccine alfredo is super simple to put together–with the help of a store-bought rotisserie chicken and a bulb of sticky roasted Specifically, Stouffer's Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. Those trays of creamy goodness were laden with sodium, fat, and carbs to the point of being a. This is homemade chicken Alfredo at its easiest! Chicken breast tenders, pasta, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses create the base of this baked favorite.
Steps to make Garlic Chicken Rotini Alfredo:
- cook pasta according to directions on the box
- while pasta cooks…mix together salt, pepper, oil, garlic, and chicken (set aside)…strain pasta (set aside)
- in large skillet (i used an electectric one) cook chicken on medium heat, covered, until golden brown (about 10 minutes) stirring occasionally
- take ckicken out of pot (set aside)
- in same pot the ckicken was cooked in add butter and let melt on medium heat
- add half & half to butter. heat up while slowly deglazing the pan
- bring heat down to low add parmesan cheese cook until it slighly thickens stirring occasionally (about 5 minutes)
- add chicken and parsley and stir together
- finally add pasta and cook on high for another minute or so until pasta is heated through (might need to add a tad of salt at the end)
McCormick® roasted garlic, thyme and black pepper add a warm, toasty, garlicky finish. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken. Rotini pasta tossed with chicken, bell pepper and a creamy herb sauce–all prepared on the stovetop! I did add fresh garlic, one sliced onion and half a package of fresh mushrooms because I didn't have enough chicken. I sprinkled just a touch of crushed red pepper flake in the sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food garlic chicken rotini alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!