Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, all in a pan chicken alfredo pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
All in a pan Chicken Alfredo Pasta is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. All in a pan Chicken Alfredo Pasta is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have all in a pan chicken alfredo pasta using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make All in a pan Chicken Alfredo Pasta:
- Take 7 Tablespoons cream cheese
- Get 5 Cloves garlic , crushed
- Prepare 400 Grams chicken breast diced
- Get 1 Cup milk
- Get 50 Grams butter
- Get 150 Grams Pasta of your choice
Instructions to make All in a pan Chicken Alfredo Pasta:
- Heat the butter in large enough pan
- Add the diced chicken and saute until the sides are cooked
- Add the garlic, cream cheese and mix well
- Pour the milk and mix well until the whole mixture is well stirred through
- Add the pasta, washed.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes, until the pasta is al dente
- Season with salt and pepper as needed and serve
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food all in a pan chicken alfredo pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!