Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cashew butter cookies/biscuits. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cashew Butter Cookies/Biscuits is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cashew Butter Cookies/Biscuits is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have cashew butter cookies/biscuits using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cashew Butter Cookies/Biscuits:
- Take 2 cups flour
- Get 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp cinnamon (+ pinch of nutmeg/ginger powder)
- Make ready 1 tsp cornstarch
- Get Pinch salt
- Prepare 6 tbsp sugar
- Take 250 g cashew butter
- Take 6 tbsp vegetable oil
- Make ready 1 cup cashews
Instructions to make Cashew Butter Cookies/Biscuits:
- Toast the cashews then crush into small pieces
- Prepare dry ingredients in a separate bowl
- Prepare wet ingredients in another bowl. Combine all ingredients and shape.
- Bake for 8-12 mins or until lightly golden. Allow to cool then enjoy.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food cashew butter cookies/biscuits recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!