Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mike's seafood spinach enchiladas. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
At Mike's Seafood, we are committed to satisfying our customers with great food and excellent service. With sour cream, crab and shrimp, these are a tasty twist from traditional enchiladas made with red sauce and ground beef. If you like spinach and Mexican food, you'll love these easy chicken enchiladas made with ricotta cheese and spinach.
Mike's Seafood Spinach Enchiladas is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Mike's Seafood Spinach Enchiladas is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mike's seafood spinach enchiladas using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Seafood Spinach Enchiladas:
- Make ready ● For The Seafood Enchiladas
- Take 2 Pounds Pre-steamed Shrimp [tails removed - chopped]
- Prepare 1 Pound Pre-steamed Blue Crab Meat
- Get 1 (10 oz) Box Frozen Spinach [fully drained]
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream [more if needed]
- Get 1 Splash Quality White Wine
- Get 1/4 tsp White Pepper
- Take 1/2 tsp Lemon Pepper
- Make ready 1 tbsp Fine Minced Garlic
- Get 1 Cup Sour Cream [+ reserves for topping]
- Make ready 1 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- Prepare 1/2 Can Sliced Black Olives [+ reserves for garnish]
- Take 1 Cup Mexican 3 Cheese [+ reserves for topping]
- Make ready 1/2 Cup Chives [+ reserves for topping]
- Take ● For The Carbs
- Make ready 6 " Fresh Flour Tortillas
- Make ready ● For The Garnishments/Toppers
- Take Black Olives [sliced]
- Make ready Leaves Fresh Cilantro
- Take Red Onions [fine minced]
- Get Mexican 3 Cheese
- Prepare Sour Cream
- Get Green Onions [diced]
- Get Avacadods [sliced]
- Get Tomatoes [diced]
- Get ● For The Sides
- Take Any Vinager Based Salad [to cut the richness of the seafood]
These Chicken, Spinach, and Mushroom Enchiladas are creamy enchiladas topped with a cilantro sour cream sauce. My Recipes Mexican Food Recipes Enchilada Sauce Chicken Chili Chicken Enchiladas Weight Watchers Meals Tex Mex Peanut Butter Stuffed Peppers. Spinach and Sausage Gnocchi with Sage is a quick and easy dinner that is filled with sausage, gnocchi, diced tomatoes, spinach, spices, and. In these Chicken, Black Bean, and Spinach Enchiladas, corn tortillas are filled with tender, shredded chicken, black beans, and fresh spinach.
Instructions to make Mike's Seafood Spinach Enchiladas:
- 1 Pound pre-steamed, de-tailed shrimp and 1 pound blue crab lump meat pictured. Check for any shells in crab meat. 😆
- Fine chop shrimp and blue crab meat. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- When ready, mix everything in the Seafood Enchilada section together. Add as much heavy cream as you think you'll need. Just know that you'll want this mixture on the thicker side.
- 6"or 12" fresh flour tortillas pictured. Authors Side Note: These enchiladas are so extremely rich, you may want to consider using smaller tortillas with smaller servings.
- Fill tortillas and wrap tightly. Sprinkle with cheese, olives and onions. Place in a 350° oven for 30 minutes or until tortillas are crispy and cheese is fully melted. Since all seafood is pre-steamed - they won't take long to bake at all.
- Optional: Garnish with fresh cilantro, avocados, sliced black olives, red & green onions and tomatoes. Also, serve with various dipping sauces. Enjoy!
Then they're smothered in both roasted tomatillo salsa and a tangy sour cream sauce. This chicken enchiladas are stuffed with green chiles, chicken, spinach and cheese and topped with a creamy white suiza sauce. Melted cheese and sauteed spinach and onion only add to the unique taste. And if that weren't enough, these enchiladas are a snap to make, but they taste like you've. Delight the family with our Seafood Enchiladas tonight.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mike's seafood spinach enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!