Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, spicy chicken alfredo. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Chicken Alfredo is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Spicy Chicken Alfredo is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have spicy chicken alfredo using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Chicken Alfredo:
- Prepare 2 Chicken Breasts
- Take 1 tbsp Ms.Dash extra spicy season
- Make ready 1 tbsp Onion Powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- Get 1 tbsp McCormick's Salad Supreme
- Prepare 1/2 box Barilla Whole Wheat Alfredo Pasta
- Take 1 tbsp Chilli Powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp Ground Red Powder
- Get 1 Red Pepper
- Prepare 1 Yellow Pepper
- Take 1 Green Pepper
- Take 1 Orange Pepper
- Prepare 1 jar of Prego Alfredo Sauce
- Get 1 Jalapeno
Instructions to make Spicy Chicken Alfredo:
- Cut All Peppers into Julienne Slices
- Cut Chicken Breasts into small Strips
- Combine all Spices In A Large Bowl
- Bring 3 Quarts of Water to A Boil
- Coat Chicken Slices In Seasonings thoroughly
- Add pasta to Rapidly Boiling Water. Boil for 4-7 Minutes.
- Add Olive Oil to a 12" nonstick skillet. After oil is heated add chicken strips and cook until thoroughly done.
- Drain Pasta return to pot with Alfredo Sauce. Let simmer.
- Combine peppers, chicken, pasta and sauce in large bot and cook on low for 15-20 stirring occasionally.
- Turn heat to lowest setting add lid and let simmer for 10 minutes.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food spicy chicken alfredo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!