Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, low-calorie chicken razela. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Learn how to make Bengali style Chicken Curry (White Gravy) Chicken Rezala is an authentic bengali chicken curry cooked in flavorful Indian spices. Chicken meat alone is relatively low in calories and fat compared to other meats. But once you start adding oil, sauce, batter and breading, the The Bottom Line.
Low-Calorie Chicken Razela is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Low-Calorie Chicken Razela is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook low-calorie chicken razela using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Low-Calorie Chicken Razela:
- Get 500 grams chicken cut into pieces
- Take 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Make ready 1 tbsp+1 cup curd
- Prepare 2 tbsp ghee
- Take 1 bay leaf
- Take 3 cardamoms
- Make ready 1/2 inch cinnamon
- Get 6 black peppercorn
- Get 4 cloves
- Prepare 1 star anise
- Take 1 black cardamom
- Make ready 4 dried red chillies
- Make ready 1 cup onion paste
- Prepare 2 green chilies chopped
- Take 3 tbsp poppy and watermelon seeds paste (1 tbsp poppy seeds + 2 tbsp watermelon seeds)
- Take 1 onion rings
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 drop mitha attar/sweet essence
- Prepare 1/2 tsp kewra water
- Make ready 1 pinch saffron soaked in 2 tbsp warm milk
Refrain from frying chicken where possible. The leanest part of the chicken is chicken breast which is why chicken breast calories are the lowest; not surprisingly the calories in. For a super low-effort recipe, try the chicken and veggie stir-fry, which you can customize with any veggies you have at home. If you're watching your calorie intake but still want to enjoy delicious meals, these low-cal weekday chicken dinners are the way to go.
Steps to make Low-Calorie Chicken Razela:
- Marinate the chicken with ginger garlic paste, 1 tbsp curd and 1/2 tsp salt for an hour.
- Heat ghee in a saucepan, add the whole masalas and allow to sizzle.
- Add onion paste and saute till oil seperates, then add green chillies.
- Add the chicken and saute until it changes the colour, around 10 mins.
- Add poppy melon paste and curd and mix in thoroughly.
- Cover with a lid and continue to cook for 10 minutes.
- Add onion rings, 1/2 tsp salt and mix well, let the onions cook around 5 mins.
- Add attar, kewra water and saffron, mix well and switch off the flame.
- Serve hot.
Each of these low-calorie chicken recipes is designed to be made using one whole chicken. Pack the flavor, not the calories. It's like a restaurant dish, but even better, because you do NOT have to get dressed to eat it! Looking for low calorie snacks that fill you up? So if you absolutely love eating chicken wings, then try your favorite hot sauce on crispy celery sticks instead of fatty chicken wings.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food low-calorie chicken razela recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!