Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, loaded chicken alfredo bake. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Loaded Chicken Alfredo Bake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Loaded Chicken Alfredo Bake is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook loaded chicken alfredo bake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Chicken Alfredo Bake:
- Prepare 3 cup gnocchi
- Take 2 cup cubed cooked chicken
- Get 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Prepare 2 cup frozen broccoli
- Make ready 15 oz creamy alfredo sauce
- Take 1 1/2 cup cooked crumbled bacon
Steps to make Loaded Chicken Alfredo Bake:
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Cook gnocchi as directed on package
- Stir the gnocchi, chicken, broccoli, Alfredo sauce and bacon
- Spoon into casserole dish
- Top with mozzarella cheese
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Turn on broil for 2-3 minutes, until cheese starts to brown
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food loaded chicken alfredo bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!