Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken fettuccini alfredo. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken fettuccini alfredo using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo:
- Get 8 oz fettuccini
- Get 2 chicken cutlets
- Prepare 1 tsp granulated garlic
- Get 1 tsp granulated onion
- Make ready 1 salt and pepper
- Make ready 4 tbsp butter
- Prepare 1 cup heavy cream
- Take 1 cup parmiggiano reggiano cheese
Steps to make Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo:
- Bring a large pot filled with water up to a boil and sprinkle with a generous pinch of salt. Add fettuccini and cook according to package instructions. Drain parts once cooked and set aside.
- Season both sides of chicken with granulated garlic, onion, salt and pepper to taste.
- In a medium non stick sauté pan with high sides, over medium high heat, melt the butter. Add the seasoned chicken and cook for a few minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through. Remove chicken from the pan and cut into bite sized pieces.
- In the same pan add the heavy cream and reduce it for 5 minutes. Add the cheese and stir. Season with salt and pepper to taste and add the cut chicken and drained pasta. Toss.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken fettuccini alfredo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!