Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken alfredo stuffed shells. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken alfredo stuffed shells using 15 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells:
- Get 1 box jumbo shells
- Take 1 1/2 lb chicken cut into cubes
- Make ready 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- Get 2 cup fresh spinach (optional)
- Make ready 1/2 lb sliced mushrooms (optional)
- Make ready 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Make ready 1 cup ricotta cheese
- Make ready 2 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Get 1 tsp chopped parsley
- Get 3/4 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Get 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- Get 2 clove minced garlic
- Make ready 2 cup heavy whipping cream
Steps to make Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells:
- Cook shells according to package. Drain and rinse pasta, set aside.
- Brown chicken in half the olive oil, remove and set aside.
- In the same pan saute mushrooms and spinach if using in remaining oil, remove and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a bowl combine egg, ricotta, 1 cup grated parmesan, 1 cup mozzarella and all seasonings.
- Grease a large baking dish.
- Stuff shells with cheese mixture and place in prepared baking dish.
- Top with chicken, mushrooms and spinach.
- In a large sauce pan melt butter over med heat, add garlic cook and stir 1 minute.
- Add cream to the butter and garlic sauce and cook 5 more minutes.
- Add 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Continue to cook and stir until sauce thickens.
- Pour sauce over the shells, chicken and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes, uncover and bake another 10-15 minutes more.
- Serve with salad and some nice bread.
- If you really like parmesan you can increase the total amount to 3 1/4 cups using 1 1/2 cups in steps 5 and 11 instead of 1 cup.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken alfredo stuffed shells recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!