Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mike's low carb/calorie vegetable beef soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
Also soups like this low carb vegetable soup are full of low calorie vegetables which are high in antioxidants and nutrients For more about low carb vegetables, the diet doctor has a good article here. Hi Julie, if you are referring to the Better than Bouillon than I really like the chicken and beef. This homemade instant pot vegetable beef soup recipe features fall-apart tender pieces of beef and tasty vegetables in a rich flavorful broth.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mike's low carb/calorie vegetable beef soup using 36 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Make ready ● For The Proteins [you can also use chicken or seafood]
- Make ready 2 Pounds 80/20 Lean Ground Beef
- Take ● For The Vegetables Seasonings & Broth
- Make ready 6 (32 oz) Boxes Beef Broth
- Take 1 Box Thick Sliced Mushrooms
- Take 4 Medium White Onions
- Make ready 1 Small Head Broccoli
- Make ready 4 Cups Sliced Cabbage
- Prepare 1 Cup Sliced Carrots
- Take 1.5 Cups Sliced Celery
- Take 1 LG Green Bell Pepper [deseeded]
- Get 1 Medium Red Bell Pepper [deseeded]
- Make ready 1 Medium Yellow Bell Pepper [deseeded]
- Get 1 Medium Orange Bell Pepper [deseeded]
- Prepare 8 Cloves Chopped Garlic
- Prepare 1 Bunch Leaves Cilantro
- Make ready 1/2 Bunch Leaves Parsley
- Take 1 (8 oz) Can Spinach
- Get 1/2 Cup Of Your Favorite Red Salsa Sauce [low sugar]
- Get 2 (4 oz) Cans Diced Green Chilies
- Get 2 Cans Diced Tomatoes
- Get 1 Can ROTELL [with chilies]
- Take 2 Cans Green Beans [drained]
- Prepare 1 Can Asparagus [drained]
- Take 1 Can Artichokes [drained]
- Prepare 1/8 Cup Fresh Basil Leaves
- Make ready 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Crushed Bay Leaves
- Take 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Get 1 tbsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Get 2 tbsp Maggi Chicken Boullion Powder [or more to taste]
- Make ready 2 tbsp Liquid Beef Boullion
- Prepare 1 tbsp Worshestershire Sauce
- Take 2 tbsp Liquid Beef Boullion
- Get 1 tbsp Granulated Garlic Powder [add last]
- Make ready 1 tbsp Granulated Onion Powder [add last]
Calories - Small subs contain fewer calories. Low-Carb Slow-Cooker Vegetable Beef SoupSimply So Healthy. Paleo Deconstructed Cabbage Roll Soup - Low Carb, Gluten Free Peace Love and Low CarbPeace, Love and Low Carb.
Instructions to make Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Brown your beef in a large pot. Drain any grease if needed.
- Add everything in the Vegetables Seasonings & Broth section to your pot and bring to a simmer
- Simmer for 30+ minutes. Or, until your carrots have fully softened.
- Serve piping hot and garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy!
Also wonderful, is this low carb beef and vegetable soup that I just made myself. It's a lovely blend of beef and tomato broth with onions, red bell peppers, carrots, zucchini and red cabbage. Tried to use as low carb ingredients as possible! Full ingredient & nutrition information of the Vegetable Beef Soup (Low Carb) Calories. Beef shank is simmered with fire-roasted tomatoes, carrots, and potatoes until it falls off the bone in this simple but delicious soup.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mike's low carb/calorie vegetable beef soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!