Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cajun chicken alfredo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sprinkle over the Cajun seasoning and stir to evenly coat the sausage and chicken. Dredge the chicken breasts in the blackening spice and place in a cast iron skillet over very high heat. The Best Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Please Subscribe!! https Blackened Alfredo Chicken: Another Great Recipe From Chef Winston.
Cajun Chicken Alfredo is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Cajun Chicken Alfredo is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cajun chicken alfredo using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Chicken Alfredo:
- Prepare 1 lb Chicken tenders
- Make ready 1 tbsp as needed Favorite Cajun seasoning
- Make ready 4 tbsp Butter
- Get 1 bunch Green onion, chopped
- Get 1/2 tsp Dried basil
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Salt
- Take 1/4 tsp Pepper
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Lemon pepper seasoning
- Take 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- Get 3/4 lb Linguine cooked drained
- Get 2 cup Heavy whipping cream
- Prepare 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pasta is an easy pasta dish with seasoned cajun chicken and parmesan cheese served with your favorite type of pasta. Cajun seasoned chicken and broccoli stuffed shells in a tasty alfredo sauce and covered in melted cheese! Today I have some super tasty cajun chicken alfredo stuffed shells! There are so many good chicken pasta dishes out there but this recipe for Cajun chicken pasta is definitely one of the best!
Instructions to make Cajun Chicken Alfredo:
- Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl; toss or shake to coat. In a large skillet sauté chicken in butter until tender. Take out of skillet. (Do not clean the skillet) Add chopped onion, cook and stir 2-3 min. Reduce heat. Add cream, the rest of the seasonings and Parmesan cheese. Heat thoroughly, add linguine and toss. Top with the chicken. Serve.
Cajun chicken pasta is Cajun seasoned chicken tossed with a cream. This is pretty much a one pan dinner, unless you count the pot for boiling pasta, which I don't. I only don't count it because one pan dinners sound better than two pan dinners. Learn how to make Quick Cajun Chicken Alfredo. Serve with Heirloom Tomato Salad, or a nice green salad with a balsamic vinaigrette dressing, and some good, crusty bread.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food cajun chicken alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!