Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cajun chicken fettuccine alfredo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Zatarain's® Chicken Alfredo Pasta With A New Orleans Twist Is Perfect For A Quick Meal. Nest the pasta on large rimmed plates, pour sauce over pasta, and garnish with scallions and the. Cut the chicken into bite size chunks and fry with the garlic.
Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cajun chicken fettuccine alfredo using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Make ready 1 cup butter
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Prepare 4 clove finely minced garlic
- Get 3 chicken breasts
- Get 2 pinch Cajun spice
- Get 1 Salt
- Get 1 Pepper
- Make ready 2 roma tomatos
- Prepare 1 bunch Italian parsley
- Get 3/4 box fettuccine pasta
- Make ready 1 packages grated parmesan cheese
- Make ready 1 Any veggies left over in your fridge!
- Take 3 tbsp cooking oil of choice
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onion and peppers in oil until tender. Add the chicken, Cajun seasoning and garlic; heat through. Drain fettuccine; add to chicken mixture. Stir in Alfredo and spaghetti sauces.
Instructions to make Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips and rub with oil, salt, pepper, and Cajun spice. Place in oven for 25-30 minutes.
- To make things easier, I always chop my veggies first thing. This includes the garlic, tomato, and the parsley, as well as any other you would like to add.
- Put water in pot for the pasta and begin the boil for the noodles. In the meantime, melt 1 cup butter over medium heat and add the chopped garlic.
- Slowly add the cream, constantly stirring. Add the pasta to the pot. Cook to al dente. If you are adding separate vegetables, pan fry those in butter and add a splash of red wine if you dare. ;) Let that caramelize nicely.
- Once cream/butter begins to steam, slowly add the Parmesan cheese and continue to stir.
- Once the sauce becomes thickened, add the diced tomato and 3/4 of the chopped parsley. Add cracked black pepper and salt to taste.
- Drain pasta and add sauce. Stir. Place pasta, then vegetables, then chicken on a tray. Cover with parsley and Parmesan cheese.
Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is a perfect meal for date night. The spicy chicken and rich cream sauce makes eating a restaurant quality meal a reality. Our four children are a blessing beyond measure. But having a gaggle of kids is not without sacrifice. For example, fine dining becomes the exception rather than the rule.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cajun chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!