Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken alfredo with veggies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Alfredo with Veggies is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Alfredo with Veggies is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chicken alfredo with veggies using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Alfredo with Veggies:
- Make ready 1/2 box fettuccine noodles
- Take 4 chicken breasts
- Make ready can Alfredo sauce
- Prepare packages veggies
- Get dash vegetable oil
- Make ready dash salt
- Take olive oil
Steps to make Chicken Alfredo with Veggies:
- Boil chicken. Use as much chicken as you want. I used like 4 breasts from a bag of frozen chicken.
- In another pot boil water with the vegetable oil and salt. This will be for the pasta.
- Once the water is boiling add the pasta. Use the whole box or half whatever you like.
- When the chicken isn't pink inside anymore cut into bits and put into skillet and brown with olive oil season whichever way you please
- While chicken is Browning add Alfredo sauce to drained noodles add the chicken when it is done.
- The veggies i used were mixed frozen veggies so whatever you use follow directions
- Top your chicken Alfredo with veggies and enjoy! Serve with Texas toast or just by itself (:
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken alfredo with veggies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!