Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, quick beef shepherd pie. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Heat potatoes according to package directions. Add the onion, carrots, celery, mushrooms, garlic, half the salt, and oregano. Add oil to hot pan with beef or lamb. Season meat with salt and pepper.
Quick Beef Shepherd Pie is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Quick Beef Shepherd Pie is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have quick beef shepherd pie using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Beef Shepherd Pie:
- Get 1 lb 80/20 or higher Ground Beef
- Take 1/2 large Zucchini
- Get 1/4 medium onion, chopped
- Get 1 what ever other veggies you have
- Prepare 1 I used fresh corn
- Prepare 1 stalk celery
- Prepare 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Prepare 1 packages instant potatoes /make your own
- Prepare salt n pepper
- Prepare pinch ground cumin & coriander
- Get 1 tsp chili flakes
Spread layer of potatoes on top of beef mixture making as thick as you would like. In England, the birthplace of this hearty dish, shepherd's pie is most often made with a ground-lamb filling. In the States, people use ground beef, which is what we call for here. Ground Beef Shepherd's Pie This hearty supper-in-one sent by Elaine Williams is ideal for small families.
Steps to make Quick Beef Shepherd Pie:
- Chop all veggies to a small dice even in size then in a sauté pan with a Lil oil sear them til tender not fone all the way.I used brown butter with sage!
- Put into bottom of the Pyrex and in the same pan start your beef,cook til just done don't over cook
- While that's cooking get your water on for potatoes, when done set aside. Preheat oven to 350°F
- Layer your beef on top of the veggies then your potatoes on top of that
- Bake for 20 min or till it begins to bubble..let sit for a few minutes
In the States, people use ground beef, which is what we call for here. Ground Beef Shepherd's Pie This hearty supper-in-one sent by Elaine Williams is ideal for small families. The Surrey, British Columbia cook uses ground beef, frozen veggies and canned gravy to hurry along the down-home dinner. Traditionally, shepherd's pie is made with lamb (hence the name). However, as the dish gained wider popularity outside of its native English homeland (where using beef would make this a cottage pie), beef became a common substitute, especially in America where it's more widely available than ground lamb.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food quick beef shepherd pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!