Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, low-calorie chicken cafreal. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Learn how to make Goan style Chicken Cafreal Chicken Cafreal is a delicious chicken recipe in which chicken is marinated in a flavorful mixture of coriander. Chicken Cafreal was introduced into the Goan cuisine by the Portuguese. This delicious recipe is also known as galinha cafreal (Galinha is the Portuguese word for chicken) This recipe comes under the healthy category as chicken is a protein-rich ingredient and the amount of saturated fat used in.
Low-Calorie Chicken Cafreal is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Low-Calorie Chicken Cafreal is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have low-calorie chicken cafreal using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Low-Calorie Chicken Cafreal:
- Prepare 500 -gram chicken (leg)
- Get 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp oil
- Get 3 tbsp lemon juice
- Make ready Marinade
- Prepare 1 cup coriander leaves with it's stalk
- Make ready 1/2 cup Mint
- Prepare 5 green chilli
- Take 1/2 inch cinnamon
- Take 8 peppercorns
- Take 3 tsp cloves
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- Take 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Take 1 -inch ginger
- Get 5 garlic cloves
It was introduced into the Goan cuisine by the Portuguese and the African soldiers serving under the Portuguese. Try our low-calorie chicken dinners - hasselback chicken traybake, one-pots with cannellini beans and chorizo, chicken tikka burritos and more… We've gathered our favourite low calorie chicken recipes, all quick and easy to make but still bursting with flavour. Chicken Cafreal is a delicious chicken recipe in which chicken is marinated in a flavorful mixture of coriander, mint and a medley of spices. The recommended ways for low calorie cooking are stewing chicken, chicken from the rotisserie, and roasting chicken.
Instructions to make Low-Calorie Chicken Cafreal:
- Roast the whole spices till they release their aroma.
- Grind coriander, mint, ginger, garlic, green chilies and the roasted spices with 1/4 cup water in a mixer to a fine paste.
- Slit the chicken to make small cavities in it and add salt, turmeric and 1 tbsp lemon juice along with the green spice mix.
- Coat the chicken well with the spice mix and marinate for 4 hrs.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken till it gets browned from both the sides.
- Use the spice mix water and add it to the chicken.
- Cover the pan and cook it for 15 minutes or till the chicken is cooked.
- Drizzle the remaining lemon juice on the chicken and serve.
Refrain from frying chicken where possible. The leanest part of the chicken is chicken breast which is why chicken breast calories are the lowest; not surprisingly the calories in. Make one of our healthy, low-calorie chicken dishes. How about a healthy, low-calorie roast chicken dinner? Pack the flavor, not the calories.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food low-calorie chicken cafreal recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!