Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, taisen's chicken fettuccine alfredo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Savory, sauteed chicken is cooked in a cheesy, creamy sauce with Roma tomatoes. The mixture is served atop a bed of fettuccini pasta. My version of: Fettuccine Alfredo with Pan Fried Chicken You may SUBSCRIBE TO THIS CHANNEL for more cooking videos, recipes, and step-by-step guides.
Taisen's chicken fettuccine alfredo is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Taisen's chicken fettuccine alfredo is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have taisen's chicken fettuccine alfredo using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Taisen's chicken fettuccine alfredo:
- Take 2-4 big boneless chicken breasts (optional)
- Make ready 3 chicken bullion cubes
- Prepare 1 can peas or any other vegetable (optional)
- Make ready 2 cups heavy cream
- Prepare 2 sticks unsalted butter (regular butter will work but it will be very salty)
- Make ready 2 cups finely shredded parmesan cheese
- Take 1 block parmesean romano cheese (shred this very fine. This seems to work better than the store bought one already shredded) substitute this for the shredded parmesean cheese if you use this. You can use both as well and that's very good
- Get 1 cup the grated parmesan cheese. The store bought one you usually use for spaghetti
- Take 1 pepper to your taste
- Take 1 touch salt if you used unsalted butter (to your taste)
- Make ready 1 packages any kind of noodles (cooked)
- Make ready 1 extra parmesan cheese (both kinds and as much or as little as you want)
This classic Italian dish includes fettuccine tossed with butter and Parmesan cheese, and it's quick and easy to make. S. versions of the dish may include chicken or shrimp. Fettuccine Alfredo is probably one of the easiest and inexpensive things to make and it always taste so much better when you make it yourself, that way you can control the quality of ingredients and the quantity of salt. Try this recipe and I guarantee you will never order it at a restaurant again!
Steps to make Taisen's chicken fettuccine alfredo:
- Put boneless chicken breasts into a saucepan with water and chicken bouillon cubes. Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Boil until cooked all the way and place the chicken on a plate to cool. After it is cooled down, shred the chicken
- In a big saucepan or large frying pan add in your butter. Melt the butter down and then add in your heavy cream. Add pepper and stir.
- Cook some peas or any other vegetable that you want. This is optional. I did peas in butter and pepper
- Add in your grated parmesan cheese. Stir well. Let that bubble for about 15 minutes, stirring constantly. You don't want this to burn
- Add in your shredded parmesan cheese and continue to stir and cook. Try to get this as smooth as you can. Cook for at least 20 minutes or until the cheeses melt a good bit and the sauce combines well. If it is to thin you can add either pasta water or the stock from boiling your chicken.
- Add in shredded chicken and stir. Continue to stir and keep hot.
- Cook your noodles in water, a bit of salt and oil. You can also add in a cube or two of chicken bouillon or use the chicken water as well for extra chicken flavor.
- Drain your noodles, and slowly and them into your sauce. Toss to cover and add more if needed. I don't add the whole package, as it isn't enough sauce for my taste.
- You can add in the vegetable if you did one or do what I did and serve that on the side and whoever wants to mix it in can. Add a bit more pepper and cheese if you like. Taste before adding anything ! Serve and enjoy !
Classic Fettuccine Alfredo is always a family favorite. This Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo is a perfect copycat of the Olive Garden's Chicken Mushroom Alfredo. It's so perfect, I cannot tell the difference. Drop in the fettuccine and stir gently with a wooden spoon or fork for a few moments to prevent strands from sticking. Boil, stirring occasionally until the pasta is tender (soft, but al dente or resistant to bite).
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food taisen's chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!