Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken penne alfredo with veggies and homemade sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Penne Alfredo with veggies and homemade sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken Penne Alfredo with veggies and homemade sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chicken penne alfredo with veggies and homemade sauce using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Penne Alfredo with veggies and homemade sauce:
- Prepare 4 Chicken Breasts Boneless Skinless
- Take 1 box Penne Pasta-14.5 oz
- Prepare 1 Red Pepper- sliced
- Get 1/2 White Onion-finely sliced
- Make ready 2 cup Frozen Peas
- Make ready 4 cup Heavy Cream
- Take 1 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Get 1/2 cup Asiago Parmesan Cheese Grated
- Take 1 tbsp Coarse Black Pepper-divided
- Make ready 2 tsp Cajon Seasoning
- Get Salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Minced Garlic
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Take 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Take 1/4 tsp Sugar
Instructions to make Chicken Penne Alfredo with veggies and homemade sauce:
- Boil water in large pasta pot. (While waiting for boil, finely slice white onion and red pepper, set to side)
- Add pasta to boiling water and boil 11 to 13 minutes. (While boiling pasta, get chicken breats ready to cook)
- Cut breasts in half, season with pepper, Italian seasoning, and a dash of salt and cajun seasoning. (Heat oil over med-high heat then add chicken and sautee in large pan until done about 10-15 minutes)
- Remove chicken from sautee pan and set aside. In same pan Sautee red peppers, white onions, garlic. Add 1/4 tsp. sugar to veggies and a pinch of salt. Cook until translucent and soft. Add to chicken. (Clean pan)
- When pasta is done, drain and set aside. Boil small sauce pan of water and cook frozen peas per directions on bag. Once done, drain and add peas to pasta.
- Add heavy cream and cajun seasoning to Sautee pan, heating over med-high heat bring to a boil. Add a pinch of salt and some coarse black pepper. Reduce heat and simmer for 4-5 minutes or until thickens.
- Remove from heat and stir in grated cheeses. Go slowly but not toooo slow. If the cream cools to much the cheese won't melt. If this happens then turn heat on low and continue to mix in until mostly blended. It may be a little lumpy, it's okay.
- Cut up cooked chicken, add it and veggies to pasta/peas. Then add sauce and toss in bowl. All done!
- Don't forget to let me know what you think of the recipe!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken penne alfredo with veggies and homemade sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!