Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken alfredo lasagna. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This alfredo chicken lasagna recipe is the perfect alternative to the classic lasagna bolognese. Chicken, spinach and a white creamy sauce. Savory shredded chicken layered with fresh spinach, creamy Alfredo sauce, melted mozzarella, ricotta, Parmesan cheese and lasagna noodles.
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chicken Alfredo Lasagna is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken alfredo lasagna using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Alfredo Lasagna:
- Get 2 cup chicken, shredded
- Prepare 1 packages mozzarella cheese
- Take 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Prepare 2 packages cream cheese
- Get 1 cup milk
- Make ready 12 cooked or oven ready lasagna noodles
- Make ready 1 garlic powder
- Prepare 1 basil
- Get 1 jar alfredo sauce
- Take 1 container ricotta cheese
This chicken lasagna with creamy alfredo sauce is a treat for your whole family, very tasty, hearty and satisfying. Everyone loves it, kids and adults, it is a great dish to bring to a work event or a family. My Stepson doesn't like marinara sauce but loves alfredo sauce. Remove the chicken from the microwave, drain the water and put the breasts in the fridge or freezer to cool.
Instructions to make Chicken Alfredo Lasagna:
- Preaheat oven to 350. Combine chicken, cream cheese, milk, garlic, and basil in medium bowl and beat until well combined.
- Grease baking dish and put down layer of lasagna noodles. Coat in ricotta cheese then top with chicken mixture. Cover with another layer of lasagna noodles and repeat until gone.
- Pour alfredo souce over the top and cover with cheese. Bake until noodles are soft and cheese is meltes. About 35 minutes.
- Garnish with bacon bits or green onions
How to make Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll Ups. First you start by parboiling the dry lasagna sheets. The filling consists of shredded chicken, peas and sauteed mushrooms. Looking for a hearty winter soup? This one is a cross between lasagna, chicken alfredo, and soup—and it's damn good.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken alfredo lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!